The first principle of our religion is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ is Heavenly Father's Son.
He created the heavens and the earth.
Even though he is God's Son, He suffered for all of us. He is our Savior. He suffered for us so we can be saved and live with Heavenly Father again. He suffered for us so we can live with our families forever. Because he died for us and was resurrected, we can be resurrected too.
President Gordon B. Hinckley shared his testimony once with some children: "Jesus is my friend. He is my exemplar. He is my teacher. He is my healer. He is my leader. He is my Savior and my Redeemer. His is my God and my King. Gratefully, and with love, I bear witness of these things."
I know that Jesus is my friend and I know that when I am sad I can think about Jesus and I don't need to be sad anymore.
I am so thankful for Jesus and I love Him and know that He loves me.
2 comments:
Oh my word! He is so stinkin cute! he looks very cute too!! (I mean HANDSOME!)
So cute. Good job Easton
Post a Comment